In this post, I go over the most common and frequently asked real estate investing questions for beginners. These are questions that may have kept some folks from pulling the trigger and flipping your first deals.
Here they are in no particular order:
(1) - Do I Need To Have A Real Estate License To Invest In Real Estate?
(2) - How Can I Accurately Determine Repair Costs?
(3) - Are Simo/Double Closes Illegal In My State?
(4) - What About Competition?
(5) - What If I Can't Find A Buyer/My Buyer Backs Out?
(6) - How Do I Find Cash Buyers?
(7) - Can I Flip Real Estate In (x) City, Town?
(8) - What If The Buyer Goes Around Me?
(9) - Why Would Someone Sell Me There Home At A Discount?
(10) - What Are The Most Effective Marketing/Cheapest Marketing I Can Deploy?
These didn't make the list:
(11) - Can You Really Buy/Profit With "No Money Down" On A Home?
(12) - Where Do I Get Started In Real Estate Investing?
(13) - Is This A Deal?
(14) - How Do I Determine What The Home Is Worth?
(15) - Do I Need A Corporation To Get Started?
Be sure to join our newsletter to get instantly notified about new posts! - Join Here.
This episode comes a day early because I'm in Hawaii and I won't be able to post on Sunday. Snorkeling all day tomorrow! In this quick episode I outline (18) of my best laser targeted seller negotiation questions so you can build rapport and get the information you need to make a fair offer.
Here they are in no particular order:
(01) - Tell Me A Little Bit About The Home?
(02) - Who Lives There Now?
(03) - When Did You Buy The Home?
(04) - About How Much Did You Pay?
(05) - Has The Property Been Listed In The Last 12 Months? If So For What Price?
(06) - Has The Property Been Appraised In The Last 12 Months? If So For What Amount?
(07) - How Much In Repairs Are Needed?
(08) - What's The Overall Condition Of (Flooring, Roof, Paint, etc)?
(09) - Has Anything Been Fully Replaced In The Last 12 Months(A/C, Flooring?
(10) - How Much Do You Need To Net/Walk Away With When We Close?
(11) - How Soon Do You Need Us To Close?
(12) - What Do You Think The Property Would Be Worth If It Were Completely Fix Up/Renovated?
(13) - What Do You Think The Property Is Worth Today? Is That About What You Owe Still?
(14) - If We Can Close Quick and Pay All Closing Costs, Settlement and Transfer Fees, What's The Least Amount You Will Take?
(15) - If We Could Get You Full Retail Price, Could You Sell On Owner Finance Terms?
(16) - Mr/Mrs. Seller If You Were To List/Keep The Home Listed/Put It On The Market, What Is A Fair and Acceptable Retail Offer You'd Consider?
(17) - Mr/Mrs. Seller If You Were To Sell For All Cash, What Is A Fair and Acceptable Cash Offer You'd Consider?
(18) - Is The Sales Price Flexible?
- Want More? Join Our Newsletter For Weekly Advice and Free Stuff: Join Now!
In this week's REI Lick, Randy shows you how to use PDFFiller.com to upload and edit real estate contracts. The tool is free and allows the user to send contracts to other users for a signature right over the internet.
Want more free tools: Join Our Mailing List
In this post, I show you how I use craigslist a little differently than other investors to find motivated seller leads. Using a long tail keyword and negative keywords allows only the most motivated sellers to shine bright and ripe for the picking.
Download The Cheat Sheet
Randy - The REI Rockstar
In this video, I go over my new REI Rockstar Mentorship Program. A program that allows you to partner up with me to flip houses nationwide and split profits. You'll have an option to leverage my full team of VA's who will talk to your sellers, analyze your deals and make offers!
Apply Here: Program Application
This episode: REI Tools Finding Comps Using ZipRealty - Randy explains how to use this website to find comparable sales data. Great for all you real estate investors out there.
Want more free tips and tricks? Join our newsletter - Click Here
The REI Rockstar
Confessions of A Real Estate Investing Rockstar: Rants, Raves, and Real Estate Tips.
REI Ninja Negotiator Skills
Got A real estate question?
Copyright 2017 THE REI ROCKSTAR, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.