This episode comes a day early because I'm in Hawaii and I won't be able to post on Sunday. Snorkeling all day tomorrow! In this quick episode I outline (18) of my best laser targeted seller negotiation questions so you can build rapport and get the information you need to make a fair offer.
Here they are in no particular order:
(01) - Tell Me A Little Bit About The Home?
(02) - Who Lives There Now?
(03) - When Did You Buy The Home?
(04) - About How Much Did You Pay?
(05) - Has The Property Been Listed In The Last 12 Months? If So For What Price?
(06) - Has The Property Been Appraised In The Last 12 Months? If So For What Amount?
(07) - How Much In Repairs Are Needed?
(08) - What's The Overall Condition Of (Flooring, Roof, Paint, etc)?
(09) - Has Anything Been Fully Replaced In The Last 12 Months(A/C, Flooring?
(10) - How Much Do You Need To Net/Walk Away With When We Close?
(11) - How Soon Do You Need Us To Close?
(12) - What Do You Think The Property Would Be Worth If It Were Completely Fix Up/Renovated?
(13) - What Do You Think The Property Is Worth Today? Is That About What You Owe Still?
(14) - If We Can Close Quick and Pay All Closing Costs, Settlement and Transfer Fees, What's The Least Amount You Will Take?
(15) - If We Could Get You Full Retail Price, Could You Sell On Owner Finance Terms?
(16) - Mr/Mrs. Seller If You Were To List/Keep The Home Listed/Put It On The Market, What Is A Fair and Acceptable Retail Offer You'd Consider?
(17) - Mr/Mrs. Seller If You Were To Sell For All Cash, What Is A Fair and Acceptable Cash Offer You'd Consider?
(18) - Is The Sales Price Flexible?
- Want More? Join Our Newsletter For Weekly Advice and Free Stuff: Join Now!
The REI Rockstar
Confessions of A Real Estate Investing Rockstar: Rants, Raves, and Real Estate Tips.
REI Ninja Negotiator Skills
Got A real estate question?
Copyright 2017 THE REI ROCKSTAR, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.