In this post, I go over the most common and frequently asked real estate investing questions for beginners. These are questions that may have kept some folks from pulling the trigger and flipping your first deals.
Here they are in no particular order:
(1) - Do I Need To Have A Real Estate License To Invest In Real Estate?
(2) - How Can I Accurately Determine Repair Costs?
(3) - Are Simo/Double Closes Illegal In My State?
(4) - What About Competition?
(5) - What If I Can't Find A Buyer/My Buyer Backs Out?
(6) - How Do I Find Cash Buyers?
(7) - Can I Flip Real Estate In (x) City, Town?
(8) - What If The Buyer Goes Around Me?
(9) - Why Would Someone Sell Me There Home At A Discount?
(10) - What Are The Most Effective Marketing/Cheapest Marketing I Can Deploy?
These didn't make the list:
(11) - Can You Really Buy/Profit With "No Money Down" On A Home?
(12) - Where Do I Get Started In Real Estate Investing?
(13) - Is This A Deal?
(14) - How Do I Determine What The Home Is Worth?
(15) - Do I Need A Corporation To Get Started?
Be sure to join our newsletter to get instantly notified about new posts! - Join Here.
The REI Rockstar
Confessions of A Real Estate Investing Rockstar: Rants, Raves, and Real Estate Tips.
REI Ninja Negotiator Skills
Got A real estate question?
Copyright 2017 THE REI ROCKSTAR, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.